TPD provides transit planning and management services with a local and regional focus. As urbanized areas continue to grow and face transportation challenges, the effective movement of people in alternative modes of transportation becomes a necessary component of the transportation network. TPD has conducted and managed transit/rail analyses varying in scope from local circulators to regional intercity transit services.
- Regional Transit Demand Plans
- Fixed Transit Route Analysis and Planning
- Transit Operations and Capacity Analysis
- Park and Ride Facility Assessment
- Shuttle Service Planning and Management Systems
- Light and Commuter Rail Planning
- High Speed Rail Planning